The first grade Tiger Cub Scout uniform has the following parts:
- Shirt—The official uniform shirt is available with short sleeves and has button-flap pockets and "Boy Scouts of America" lettered in gold above the right pocket.
- Trousers or shorts—Official blue.
- Belt—Official navy-blue web belt with metal buckle and Cub Scout emblem.
- Cap—Official navy-blue cap with orange front panel and tiger cub emblem for Tiger Cubs.
- Neckerchief—Triangular neckerchief is orange with navy-blue trim for Tiger Cubs.
- Neckerchief slide—Official gold-tone metal slide with the Tiger Cub. Boys may wear handmade neckerchief slides.