The 4th and 5th grade Webelo Cub Scout uniform has the following parts:
- Shirt—The official uniform shirt is available with short sleeves and has button-flap pockets and "Boy Scouts of America" lettered in above the right pocket. Webelos can wear the blue Cub Scout shirt or the tan Boy Scout shirt.
- Trousers or shorts—Official blue.
- Belt—Official navy-blue web belt with metal buckle and Webelos Scout emblem..
- Cap—Official olive cap with a plain panel bearing the Webelos logo.
- Neckerchief—Triangular neckerchief is plaid for Webelos Scouts.
- Neckerchief slide—Official gold-tone metal slide with Webelos Scout logo. Boys may wear handmade neckerchief slides.
- New Webelos Uniform Belt Buckle
- This newly designed buckle updated for easier use with a mechanical flip buckle with friction closure
- The buckle is made of zinc alloy with an antique nickel finish to give it a antique sturdy appearance
- The buckle features a raised mold of the Webelos logo
- Fits onto existing cotton web belts
- The buckle is 1.5" wide and 2.25" long
- Newly designed buckle updated for easier use with a mechanical flip buckle with friction closure
- Buckle is made of zinc alloy with an antique nickel finish to give it an antique sturdy appearance
- The buckle features a raised mold of the CS Wolf logo
- The buckle is 1.5 inches wide and 2.25 inches long
- The blue cotton web belt measures 1 inch wide and fits various waist sizes
- Size : M/L 42"