The 4th and 5th grade Webelo Cub Scout uniform has the following parts:
- Shirt—The official uniform shirt is available with short sleeves and has button-flap pockets and "Boy Scouts of America" lettered in above the right pocket. Webelos can wear the blue Cub Scout shirt or the tan Boy Scout shirt.
- Trousers or shorts—Official blue.
- Belt—Official navy-blue web belt with metal buckle and Webelos Scout emblem..
- Cap—Official olive cap with a plain panel bearing the Webelos logo.
- Neckerchief—Triangular neckerchief is plaid for Webelos Scouts.
- Neckerchief slide—Official gold-tone metal slide with Webelos Scout logo. Boys may wear handmade neckerchief slides.
- Low-profile twill cap
- Webelo Rank embroidered on the front
- Two panels are plaid and the other four are dark green
- Velcro back strap with dark green visor
- Part of the Official Cub Scout Uniform for a Webelo Cub Scout
- Webelos uniform cap is in the new dark forest.