The second grade Wolf Cub Scout uniform has the following parts:
- Shirt—The official uniform shirt is available with short sleeves and has button-flap pockets and "Boy Scouts of America" lettered in gold above the right pocket.
- Trousers or shorts—Official blue.
- Belt—Official navy-blue web belt with metal buckle and Cub Scout emblem.
- Cap—Official yellow panel and wolf emblem for Wolf Cub Scouts
- Neckerchief—Triangular neckerchief is gold with navy-blue trim for Wolf Cub Scouts.
- Neckerchief slide—Official gold-tone metal slide with the Cub Scout logo. Boys may wear handmade neckerchief slides.
- Newly designed buckle updated for easier use with a mechanical flip buckle with friction closure
- Buckle is made of zinc alloy with an antique nickel finish to give it an antique sturdy appearance
- The buckle features a raised mold of the CS Wolf logo
- The buckle is 1.5 inches wide and 2.25 inches long
- The blue cotton web belt measures 1 inch wide and fits various waist sizes
- Size : M/L 42"